- Brand: Holland Shielding Systems B.V.
- Product Code: Electromagnetic Radiation Protection Coverall
- Availability: In Stock
Holland Shielding Systems BV Anti-EMI/RF E-Smog personal protection offers functional, effective shielding against electromagnetic fields. This shielding clothing may be worn at work in an environment with high electromagnetic radiation but can also be used for personal protection against electromagnetic radiation at home.
The EMI/RFI-shielded clothing is made of the same material as our Faraday tents, is very strong and is easy to wash.
The electromagnetic radiation protection clothing can be made in any size and even according to a drawing your supply. Optionally, the clothing can be provided with pockets, gloves, and/or face protection.
The coverall shields electromagnetic fields based on the Faraday Cage principle and tests have shown that it provides reductions in RF fields (non-ionizing radiation) of at least 90% in the frequency range of 800 MHz to 18 GHz.
Recommended washing instructions
The carbon-suffused monofilament nylon used in our antistatic garments is sensitive to heat, alkali, acids, softeners and bleach. In order to prolong the ESD/EMI-shielding properties of the garments, please act according to the following instructions:
- Wash in cold or lukewarm water, no more than 40°C (100°F) with neutral liquid laundry detergent, e.g. Persil liquid silk & wool, Daz liquid, Ariel color & style - powder or liquid etc.
- Do not use laundry detergents which contain chlorine bleach and/or softeners.
- In case of severe soil or grease, stronger liquid detergents can be used if they do not contain any chlorine bleach .
- Do not bleach; do not use alkali, acid or fabric softeners. Do not dry clean.
- Hang dry or dry in a dryer at 50°C (120°F) or less.
- Usually no ironing will be needed. Nevertheless, the garments can be ironed at medium temperature, max. 150°C (300°F).